SAN FRANCISCO, May 26, 2020 (Newswire.com) - During a time of uncertainty in the food industry, with restaurants short-staffed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and many restaurants offering delivery for the first time, MenuCalc from FoodCALC® is helping eating establishments improve their efficiency with its recipe nutrition calculator. Foodservice business can quickly and easily communicate nutrition and allergen information to customers.
Using MenuCalc, restaurants have the ability to integrate their nutrition information with menu boards, online ordering sites, and mobile ordering apps with the platform's intuitive API. The nutritional value calculator offers the following benefits:
- An interactive API that facilitates seamless integration across all supported systems
- Guidance from the Assisted Virtual Analysis (AVA) avatar during recipe entry, nutrition analysis, allergen-statement creation and FDA-compliance checkpoints passage
- Automated confirmation of menu recipe nutrition accuracy by the AXIS automated compliance feature
- Alerts from SKEPTIK that notify users of entry errors and inaccurate nutrition information
- Historical data tracking that time stamps and logs every single change made to a recipe
These completely unique features give food establishment owners power to streamline a labor-intensive, time-consuming process to provide accurate nutritional and allergen information to customers.
“Restaurants are facing enough challenges right now. By using MenuCalc to improve their efficiency, foodservice businesses gain an advantage that can significantly improve their long-term success," said Lucy Logan, Founder and CEO of FoodCalc.
FoodCALC®, based in San Francisco, CA, is proud to be at the forefront of online nutrition analysis, bringing together ingredients and innovation in order to serve restaurants of all sizes across the country from small independent restaurants to large multi-unit groups. Learn more about MenuCalc at menucalc.com.