SAN FRANCISCO, May 20, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Recognizing that many businesses are struggling right now, FoodCALC® has introduced a freemium plan for MenuCalc, its restaurant nutrition calculator. The nutrition analysis software facilitates a seamless integration of restaurants’ nutrition information with menu boards, online ordering sites and mobile ordering apps. This integration is powered by the platform's intuitive API. MenuCalc combines nutritional analysis with smart features that target industry-specific pain points.
The freemium plan includes all of MenuCalc’s features:
- An interactive API that facilitates seamless integration across all supported systems
- Guidance from the Assisted Virtual Analysis (AVA) avatar during recipe entry, nutrition analysis, allergen-statement creation and FDA-compliance checkpoints passage
- Automated confirmation of menu recipe nutrition accuracy by the AXIS automated compliance feature
- Alerts from SKEPTIK that notify users of entry errors and inaccurate nutrition information
- Historical data tracking that time stamps and logs every single change made to a recipe
FoodCALC leveraged more than 20 years of food industry experience to design the restaurant nutrition calculator. They built it with the pain points and needs of restaurants and food professionals in mind. The cost-effective nutrition analysis software aids restaurants and other businesses in the foodservice industry in their communication with customers, making the process fast and easy.
“Now is the time to step up and help wherever we can. As long-time members of the food industry, FoodCALC is gratified to offer the freemium plan for MenuCalc. We have seen the impressive results generated by the recipe nutrition calculator, and we want to share these benefits with those who need them most,” said Lucy Logan, Founder and CEO of FoodCalc.
FoodCALC®, based in San Francisco, CA, is proud to be at the forefront of online nutrition analysis, bringing together ingredients and innovation in order to serve restaurants of all sizes across the country from small independent restaurants to large multi-unit groups. Learn more about MenuCalc at menucalc.com.